Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Teaching Quirk

Hey everyone! I am so excited to be linking up with I Heart Grade 3 for her summer blog hop series. This week's topic is "My Teaching Quirk." 


Oh where do I begin! I have many little quirks but one of my largest ones is bins. BINS, BINS and more BINS!! I guess that this could fit into the larger quirk grouping of OCD organizational skills! 

I have bins at school for papers in, papers out, sharpened pencils, un-sharpened pencils, dry erase markers....you name it I have a bin for it! 

Since school has been out for the summer, my bin obsession has {gasp} followed me home!!

I recently BIN-ified my linen closet....complete with tiny laminated labels.




WHERE WILL IT END you ask? 

Maybe when I run out of $ Washingtons $ to spend at Dollar Tree!! 

Sweet Tea Wishes and Cowboy Dreams!

4 comments:

  1. Please come to Toronto and help me do mine :-) That looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when you finish with Toronto, come on over to Montreal. It's only about a 5 and a half hour drive East from Toronto!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem....except without the bins. They are called stacks! By the end of the year, they are everywhere.
    BTW, where in Oklahoma are you? I have tons of family in Southeastern Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am up in the Northeastern Corner in Grove near Grand Lake. :)
      My husband used to work in Broken Bow, anywhere near there?

      Delete