Monday, June 22, 2015

One item that means the world to me......



Hello again! I am here today linking up with I Heart Grade 3 for her summer blog hop series.


 Today's topic is 

One item that means the world to me.


I pondered this for a few days and decided to pick a "teacher me only" item. Of course my children, husband and family mean the most in my life, but I thought I would have a little fun while sharing my favorite item.


My one item that means the world to me would have to be my Social Studies book collection. I am thoroughly in love with all things history, I even majored in that in college. I collect these books like some women collect purses! (well I like purses too) They are such an asset when I am trying to get my students excited about the American Revolution or colonial times. Here are a couple of my favorites. :) 




1 comment:

  1. Hello there and welcome back to my linky!

    Wow! What a really creative collection you have! I did a minor in History in University - but my concentration was in Canadian Studies. At the moment, I am reading about a group of explorers who went to discover the unforgiving lands of Arctic Canada. It was quite the expedition - and is so interesting!

    Thanks again for linking up!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete